fasteve.com - Lied about having gold in stock, sent me a suspicious tell in-game.
I asked their live chat if they had 30k gold currently in stock on my server.
Spoke with James, who said yes they did.
After I placed the order, all of the sudden they only had 17k, and I would have to wait for the rest.
I asked why, and they said "sorry we have so many customers and someone else has placed order".
If someone placed order before me, then they should have known they did not have the 30k in stock. If someone placed order after me, then the gold should have gone to me, not the person who placed an order after me. Either way they should have known how much gold they actually had to send me.
The gold trader sent me a tell IN-GAME which said "hi i have your order".
This is a very SUSPICIOUS tell. If a GM looks at the chat log and sees that, they will know I bought gold and ban me.
TL;DR:
James from fasteve.com lied about having the gold in stock so I would place the order. The old bait and switch. First he said they had the gold in stock so I would place the order, once they had my money they changed their mind and said they didn't have the gold in stock. They lied so I would place the order.
So I assume the gms have an alert when someone trades a large quantity of gold. They see that alert and check chat log. They see the message "hi i have your order" and then trade 17k. Obvious gold-sell and I get banned.
So now I'm basically ****ed. I have to wait and see if they will ever give me the rest of my gold, since they lied about having it in stock so I would place the order. And now I have to wait and hope that I don't get banned.
DO NOT RISK YOUR ACCOUNT BUYING FROM FASTEVE.COM - THEY WILL SEND YOU SUSPICIOUS MESSAGES AND THEY LIE ABOUT HAVING GOLD IN STOCK TO GET THE ORDER.
- - - Updated - - -
I finally got my gold, and figured a couple things out about fasteve.com. They are also gold buyers, and they are lying to all of their customers. When someone asks if they have a certain amount in stock, they always say yes. This is just to secure the order and the money, they are lying and do not actually have the stock. Once they get the money, they use it to buy from the seller, and then they transfer the gold to the customer. Sometimes they may actually have some gold in stock, and they probably have enough capital to not actually be using the customers money for the sales, but it is essentially what they are doing. But that's nothing compared to what else they did.
I was totally unable to contact them, and they were ignoring me entirely. So I opened a paypal dispute. They continued to ignore me for an hour or so. After that, I escalated the paypal dispute to a claim. Within minutes someone called me on the phone and said my gold was ready and to log on. They transferred me the gold and I cancelled the claim, and all was well. And then they messaged me this:
"pleaase wait 5 minutes and 14500 gold will be transferred. and please close the paypal dispute asap"
Are you kidding me? please close the paypal dispute? Are they TRYING to get me banned? Or can they really be this stupid? Unbelievable. All I can say is don't buy from fasteve.com unless you WANT to be banned.
I asked their live chat if they had 30k gold currently in stock on my server.
Spoke with James, who said yes they did.
After I placed the order, all of the sudden they only had 17k, and I would have to wait for the rest.
I asked why, and they said "sorry we have so many customers and someone else has placed order".
If someone placed order before me, then they should have known they did not have the 30k in stock. If someone placed order after me, then the gold should have gone to me, not the person who placed an order after me. Either way they should have known how much gold they actually had to send me.
The gold trader sent me a tell IN-GAME which said "hi i have your order".
This is a very SUSPICIOUS tell. If a GM looks at the chat log and sees that, they will know I bought gold and ban me.
TL;DR:
James from fasteve.com lied about having the gold in stock so I would place the order. The old bait and switch. First he said they had the gold in stock so I would place the order, once they had my money they changed their mind and said they didn't have the gold in stock. They lied so I would place the order.
So I assume the gms have an alert when someone trades a large quantity of gold. They see that alert and check chat log. They see the message "hi i have your order" and then trade 17k. Obvious gold-sell and I get banned.
So now I'm basically ****ed. I have to wait and see if they will ever give me the rest of my gold, since they lied about having it in stock so I would place the order. And now I have to wait and hope that I don't get banned.
DO NOT RISK YOUR ACCOUNT BUYING FROM FASTEVE.COM - THEY WILL SEND YOU SUSPICIOUS MESSAGES AND THEY LIE ABOUT HAVING GOLD IN STOCK TO GET THE ORDER.
- - - Updated - - -
I finally got my gold, and figured a couple things out about fasteve.com. They are also gold buyers, and they are lying to all of their customers. When someone asks if they have a certain amount in stock, they always say yes. This is just to secure the order and the money, they are lying and do not actually have the stock. Once they get the money, they use it to buy from the seller, and then they transfer the gold to the customer. Sometimes they may actually have some gold in stock, and they probably have enough capital to not actually be using the customers money for the sales, but it is essentially what they are doing. But that's nothing compared to what else they did.
I was totally unable to contact them, and they were ignoring me entirely. So I opened a paypal dispute. They continued to ignore me for an hour or so. After that, I escalated the paypal dispute to a claim. Within minutes someone called me on the phone and said my gold was ready and to log on. They transferred me the gold and I cancelled the claim, and all was well. And then they messaged me this:
"pleaase wait 5 minutes and 14500 gold will be transferred. and please close the paypal dispute asap"
Are you kidding me? please close the paypal dispute? Are they TRYING to get me banned? Or can they really be this stupid? Unbelievable. All I can say is don't buy from fasteve.com unless you WANT to be banned.
