EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling Fashion IG account with 250k followers

Followers
500k+ Followers
Category
Fashion

IG.ACCS

4   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
X Request URL

Page Statistics

ACCOUNT OWNERSHIP CONFIRMED
We have verified the Account
The Instagram account is called @fashionstrick and it has over 250k followers

- It has an 84% female audience and receives an average of 4-10k likes per post.
- The account comes with the OG email and has been grown organically from scratch with no fake followers/likes
- Preferred payment method is Paypal Goods and Services and using an epicnpc middleman is accepted
- The starting price is $3000 USD but I'm open to offers. Don't waste my time with ridiculously low offers!

If you're interested, KIK me @quizhub or email me at [email protected]

ip hash: 17f91ec5656af469eab746

Lonerboy

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
4   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
The Instagram account is called @fashionstrick and it has over 250k followers

- It has an 84% female audience and receives an average of 4-10k likes per post.
- The account comes with the OG email and has been grown organically from scratch with no fake followers/likes
- Preferred payment method is Paypal Goods and Services and using an epicnpc middleman is accepted
- The starting price is $3000 USD but I'm open to offers. Don't waste my time with ridiculously low offers!

If you're interested, KIK me @quizhub or email me at [email protected]
$1000

ip hash: 0ed1529f6a0c30f05388ed

IG.ACCS

4   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
ip hash: 17f91ec5656af469eab746

Sameu

Banned
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
3   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Reason - scammer - Paypal chargeback - [email protected]
Please be aware buyers of this account!

The followers on “@FASHIONSTRICK” have been botted and this is clearly being falsely advertised.

Dear IG.ACCS, please include in the titles of your listings when botted.

Best Regards,

Sameu

Attachments

ip hash: 3c885d1d6eb8b2d8f98167

IG.ACCS

4   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts

The followers on “@FASHIONSTRICK” have been botted and this is clearly being falsely advertised.

Best Regards,

Sameu
Please don’t make false accusations. The followers have all been grown from scratch and through engagement groups. There’s been no purchase of any fake followers since the account was created. Your screenshots also show no proof of anything... it just shows that the account has been losing some followers and that’s only because I’ve been posting less and posting some ads[/QUOTE]

ip hash: 5d793568503776688a39fc

IG.ACCS

4   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts

Best Regards,

Sameu
If you look at these screenshots. Just under 80k of my followers saw the post. That would be 1/3 of my followers so if that’s botted to you, then good luck purchasing an account:)
893980EB-7F40-4230-8A61-10D628BE62B0.png
88461B10-2617-4DC8-AE36-BFAC5582AEAB.jpeg

IG.ACCS

4   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
New price: $1600 USD. If you’re serious and interested at that price level, message me. I’ve been getting tons of messages saying the price was too expensive so I adjusted my price and this will be my final price cut. The account is very cheap at this point especially considering the engagement:)