• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Farms maker in any state | Professional Seller | Safe&Cheap

Not Recently Bumped
(5 reviews)

rOzno

Level 36

Trade Guardian Orders: 5

(100%) (5 reviews)
Country
Romania
Member Since
Jan 29, 2021
Last seen
Country
Romania
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
HELLO,

I am selling Rise Of Empires farms accounts in any states you want.

SERVICES:
SELLING FARMS ACCOUNTS C15
ALL FARMS ARE MADE BY ME, AND I WILL START TO GROW YOUR FARMS AFTER WE TALK.


HOW IT WORKS:
You message me on Discord/Line and we discuss about EVERY ASPECT OF MY SERVICES.
My Discord: rOzno#1406
My Line: rozno1406


Payment methods accepted: PayPal, Wise, Revolut

WHY BUY A FARMS ACCOUNT?
Because it`s cheap and you have money. Most of the people slow down theyer progress because they don`t have farms. Makeing farms is kinda boring for most of the players and it takes time.
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
I bought 8 farms. He has good communication.I recommend working with him.
 
HELLO,

I am selling Rise Of Empires farms accounts in any states you want.

SERVICES:
SELLING FARMS ACCOUNTS C15
ALL FARMS ARE MADE BY ME, AND I WILL START TO GROW YOUR FARMS AFTER WE TALK.


HOW IT WORKS:
You message me on Discord/Line and we discuss about EVERY ASPECT OF MY SERVICES.
My Discord: rOzno#1406
My Line: rozno1406


Payment methods accepted: PayPal, Revolut, Wise

WHY BUY A FARMS ACCOUNT?
Becouse it`s cheap and you have money. Most of the people slow down theyer progress becouse they don`t have farms. Makeing farms is kinda boring for most of the players and it takes time.
 
I have bought 5 farms. Job was done very well. I am impressed. Guy was communicating whenever I asked something. Highly recommend. I think I will purchase more :)
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Really nice

I bought 4 farms.everything went well. I warmly recommend.
👌🏽
 
R
Hello Chi**!
I have an account, which i would like to sell for somebody, who can continue it appropriatelly!
PM me! :)
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Best deal here!!!

Highly recommend this seller! Just bought my first 3 c15 farms and received just as promised. 3 more on the way. Great deal no doubt!!!
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Cheap and convenient!

Bought 9 farms c15, professional and trustworthy seller. Farms were in good farming condition upon receiving. Would definitely recommend!
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Great farms. A +++

I was very impressed with the quality of the services and the good price. He answered all my questions about the farm's progress. I definitely recommend.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Good farms

I have successfully purchased 4 and have another 4 on the way. It is the cheapest farms I have found and pretty good quality for the price. It's a minimal farms, but the cost reflects it. Also, level 15 had enough resources to go to level 16 in the same day (so definitely loved it)!

In the 4 farms that I received, there were 0 oranges in the beginning, but they came with 18-28 orange tickets. Once I ran them, it gave me 2-3 orange heros in each farm.

Overall, I would recommend this seller. The only downside is that my US PayPal had an extra $1 fee for transaction (Out of country transfers). But I wasn't worried about it!

A+++, would buy again
 
Back
Top