EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Farming Service

Platforms
PC, Xbox
Filter
Boosting
0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Farming Service
Hello, Yuma here. I’m here to offer you my time. If you have a busy schedule or you are just tired of the constant grinding. Let me take over and deal with the boring stuff. I can do everything from farming Mastery Ranks to farming/burning relics. I do not have a fixed rate. The price for the job is determined based on what is needed to be done. I will not use any exploits or cheats. Every single moment I’m on your account. I’m doing what I’m paid for. If you have questions please contact me on here or the discord ID at the bottom. If you do decide to message me on discord. Please double-check the ID and add me. I’d hate for you to message the wrong person.

Here are some other games Im willing to farm. These are not the only games Ill do. Ya just gotta ask and see if im willing.
  1. Unison League
  2. Destiny 2 PC/XBOX
  3. Alibon Online PC
  4. Halo XBOX
  5. Fallout Shelter PC/XBOX
  6. Azure Lane

That’s all that comes to mind ahaha but feel free to request any game. If it’s a game I have never played I’ll do some research and we can talk about what’s needed to be done.
Now onto the fun part. Here is how we determent the pricing of the job. First, you decide on the game. Then we talk about what is needed to be done. Lastly, you pay and send whatever reverent information for said game. Again, if you have questions please do ask away. I always have time for ya.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Money Upfront! I won’t even touch the account till I’m paid.
I record every single second of gameplay while I am playing on your account. I keep them for a few weeks then delete them when space is needed. I keep discord on my iPad and I’m sometimes unavailable. I will respond when possible. Sorry in advance. If requested I can schedule times when I’m on and off your account. Lastly when requested. I can stop farming on the account. However, a refund will not be given.

DISCORD ID: Vera Kind#9777

ip hash: 1195a6a33925bbf1d64052