• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

FA renegade raider acc for sale

Not Recently Bumped

Trade Guardian Orders: 1

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Mar 31, 2020
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Selling my Fortnite account.

FA account with email and also email changeable. It Comes with Renegade Raider skin, Everything from S2 battle pass including sparkle specialist, black knight, royale knight and blue squire. 73 skins total with a bunch of dances and pickaxes. LVL 130 on Save the World.

Not Xbox linkable.

$500 is the price!!!
PayPal Invoice, Zelle or BTC are the payments I accept!
Will also use Middleman!!!

MESSAGE ME HERE or DM MY DISCORD Bhris#6735
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Banned - Dispute: https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/3241105
yo acc still there
 
550$ What about that?
 
Z
I sent you a Discord Request
Hi there, are you able to do this transaction today, using the middleman?
 
i contacted you so many times
 
W
No you haven’t. You’re a liar. I’ve never seen you comment on my thread or ever seen you added me on discord. You got no proof of me being a scammer. Stop spreading false information.
get this scammer out of here
 
W
and u got a 1 star review on ur profile lmaoooooooo. Telling me I’m a scammer 🤣
W
How am I scammer? Weirdo lmao
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Discord:AR6983
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
dm on discord
 
Selling my Fortnite account.

FA account. It Comes with Renegade Raider skin, Everything from S2 battle pass including sparkle specialist, black knight, royale knight and blue squire. 73 skins total with a bunch of dances and pickaxes. LVL 130 on Save the World.

Not Xbox linkable.

MESSAGE ME HERE or DM Bhris#6735

$500 PayPal friends or family or BTC!
Will use Middleman!!!
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
kindly add/unblock me on discord. i have proposal for you. Rph_Sam#2594
 
W
I added you back.
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
sent you fr on discord.
 
sent you trade gaurdian link using mm
 
W
Send again I didn’t get it and yes I’m good with $500
C
I can sell you my account for cheaper however btc only
i have pay pal only
paaypal only.
are you good with 500$?
 
B
he said 350 before, guess you like to overpay.
500$ paypal , will buy through MM. post your locker pictures.
 
W
posted all the pics and I have a yt video with everything I have
also one of the pics I posted shows my discord name with renegade on. And yea sure im down to do MM but u pay fees and I would want PayPal friends and family.

Attachments

  • FC34E32F-56EA-4219-80EB-8430FBFEB5F6.jpeg
    FC34E32F-56EA-4219-80EB-8430FBFEB5F6.jpeg
    1.3 MB
  • FB76AED5-D366-484D-A379-8DD7D3317368.jpeg
    FB76AED5-D366-484D-A379-8DD7D3317368.jpeg
    1.4 MB
  • 70616800-BAE8-4B73-AF06-482C542B75C7.jpeg
    70616800-BAE8-4B73-AF06-482C542B75C7.jpeg
    1.2 MB
  • A03C24C1-6EA0-4C53-93FB-8BE3773216FB.jpeg
    A03C24C1-6EA0-4C53-93FB-8BE3773216FB.jpeg
    1.1 MB
  • 9A373E5F-6BAE-4CDA-B598-57A331BF2C49.jpeg
    9A373E5F-6BAE-4CDA-B598-57A331BF2C49.jpeg
    1 MB
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
just added you on dicord still have the acc??
 
W
Yea I do and I messaged u. I think u blocked me cause I can’t send anymore messages
cool do you have proof as well? and i dont have bit coin... i have paypall though
 
W
DM me on discord Bhris#6735 I’ll show u all the proof Ive got
I'll do full price with Trade guardian if still available
 
W
Yep, still available!
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I can BIN this $200 I can pay with bitcoin.

Add me on discord I want to ask some questions
Kenpachi#0372
 
W
No thank you.
C
What about $300. Just add me on discord
When can you show lobby proof?
 
W
Bro I tried showing u lobby proof and u never joined my game...
Back
Top