• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Extra Cheap 22.000 subs. Monetization enabled, 0 strikes. Channel from 2015.

Not Recently Bumped

Trade Guardian Orders: 2

(100%) (1 review)
Country
Serbia
Member Since
May 3, 2018
Country
Serbia
Multiple Accounts
0
I'm selling my own personal YouTube account that I used for fun, it made me bored and I decided to sell. Please contact me only through the email address I left below.
Here, on this site I do not respond to messages !!! Only on that email.


The channel has about 900,000 views and
about 22,000 subscribers.


The channel was made in 2015, which additionally protects it from many things and gives it additional support and security.


Monetization is enabled and linked to my AdSense account where your money is earned, you get it alongside the channel, and you can use it, and you can also create your AdSense account and link to a channel, or simply connect to your old account, you can do whatever you want .


The price of the channel is: $299
Paying only through PayPal.


I think I've said everything, additional information and an agreement about purchasing just by email:


[email protected]


Best regards and happy shopping
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
xiiuxgwpvjb2dewawkd8.jpg
[/IMG]

This guy is a scammer. Don't deal with him. Im in the process of sending him to fraud police. He lured me to PayPal. And didn't give the account and demanded money. Made funny changes and promises and yet not channel delivered. He is a scammer.
 
Banned - Fraud Detected
I'm selling my own personal YouTube account that I used for fun, it made me bored and I decided to sell. Please contact me only through the email address I left below.
Here, on this site I do not respond to messages !!! Only on that email.


The channel has about 900,000 views and
about 22,000 subscribers.


The channel was made in 2015, which additionally protects it from many things and gives it additional support and security.


Monetization is enabled and linked to my AdSense account where your money is earned, you get it alongside the channel, and you can use it, and you can also create your AdSense account and link to a channel, or simply connect to your old account, you can do whatever you want .


The price of the channel is: $299
Paying only through PayPal.


I think I've said everything, additional information and an agreement about purchasing just by email:


[email protected]


Best regards and happy shopping
Check your email, i sent an email to you
 
Back
Top