EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling Exclusive Ikonik Skin For $40 & Nvidia Counterattack bundle for $30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Select Platform
PC, Playstation, Nintendo, Xbox
Item
Skins

zorix1

Account Disabled
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
7   0   0
Country
Vietnam
Multiple Accounts
πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ We are doing Fortnite Exclusive Ikonik Skin Service for $40 πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
⚑ Deliver : 15 mins - 2 hours ⚑
πŸ’΅ Payments: Skrill or Paypal πŸ’΅
➑️ Working hours : 7am - 11pm (gmt +7) ⬅️
πŸ€”πŸ€” How it work : we will need your account login detail with 2fa Off (or ON but I'd prefer Off) then we will login on our s10 devices to claim it 😍😍
β™₯️β™₯️ If you are interested , message us !!! and you will always get $5 off for the next purchase ⭐⭐
NEW ! WE ALSO HAVE NVIDIA COUNTERATTACK BUNDLE FOR $30 !
The codes have already been redeemed on our PC to claim the ingame code you dont need PC with GTX to redeem anymore . All you have to do is just redeem it on this website : https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/fr/redeem
CONTACT ME ON DISCORD : Zorix#2927
PicsArt_05-14-09.48.26.jpg

GeForce_FortniteBundle.jpg

Last edited:
ip hash: 0aca87076874063aaa2b5e
0   0   0
Country
Australia
Multiple Accounts
πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ We are doing Fortnite Exclusive Ikonik Skin Service for $40 πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
⚑ Deliver : 15 mins - 2 hours ⚑
πŸ’΅ Payments: Skrill or Paypal πŸ’΅
➑️ Working hours : 7am - 11pm (gmt +7) ⬅️
πŸ€”πŸ€” How it work : we will need your account login detail with 2fa Off (or ON but I'd prefer Off) then we will login on our s10 devices to claim it 😍😍
β™₯️β™₯️ If you are interested , message us !!! and you will always get $5 off for the next purchase ⭐⭐
NEW ! WE ALSO HAVE NVIDIA COUNTERATTACK BUNDLE FOR $30 !
The codes have already been redeemed on our PC to claim the ingame code you dont need PC with GTX to redeem anymore . All you have to do is just redeem it on this website : https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/fr/redeem
CONTACT ME ON DISCORD : Zorix#2927
View attachment 111044

View attachment 112782
This guy is 100% legit, polite and punctual. Recieved the skin immediately and no issues! Will definitely be buying from these guys again.

ip hash: 643fbd3b55d44e9ce71ede
Status
Not open for further replies.