• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Excellent account | old gc title | stack GC and SSL titles | s4 SSL rewards

Not Recently Bumped

dodo3174

Level 30

Trade Guardian Orders: 5

(100%) (3 reviews)
Country
France
Member Since
Mar 12, 2020
Country
France
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello everyone,

I'm selling a good Rocket League account. It is linked to PSN and can be linked to Steam, PSN or XBox.
Adress mail can be change.

Season 4 Grand Champion and SSL rewards are done, the account is currently SSL in 1v1
and GC 2 in 2v2

Here the title that are available on it :
- Grand Champion Season 14
- Grand Champion Season 2
- Grand Champion Season 3
- Grand Champion Season 4 (Rewards done)

- SuperSonic Legend Season 2
- SuperSonic Legend Season 3
- SuperSonic Legend Season 4 (Rewards done)


It also have some stuff :
- 3 old esport decals (Octane : Vitality, Octane : Pittsburgh Knights, Octane : Dignitas)
- Old season rewards
- Tournament Items
- Pass Items
- BM Decals; BM Goal Explosion, Apex,...
- Untradable items like TW Dominus,...


I sell this account because I'm looking for an ESL Monthly Elite / MLG / Renegade / etc account.
If you have one and you're interested by this account, I can make you an offer by exchanging this account and adding a sum of money.

I'm open to offers on the site or on discord : dodoTV#1408
I agree to use a middleman but at your expense, looking for GOOD OFFERS ONLY (more than 250 euros).

Titres compte steam.jpg
 

Attachments

  • Stats.jpg
    Stats.jpg
    2.3 MB
  • Stuff 1.png
    Stuff 1.png
    1.3 MB
  • Stuff 2.png
    Stuff 2.png
    1 MB
  • Stuff 3.png
    Stuff 3.png
    2.2 MB
  • Stuff 4.png
    Stuff 4.png
    1.7 MB
  • Titres compte steam.jpg
    Titres compte steam.jpg
    2.6 MB
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I can‘t add you on discord
 
Back
Top