- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- Netherlands
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
Hey all,
I've had my LoL account since 2013 and I never thought of selling it until now. The memories attached to this account and the amount total I spent ( over 7k euros ) made it even harder, but the love for the game has slowly died for me after chasing new projects in my life.
I never got banned or chat restricted or anything, I was never the toxic type nor the type that types 24/7 ingame. I always received lots of honor and honor levels / orbs , not sure if that's of any importance but just wanted to mention it.
Account information :
- Skins : 924. You will have all the skins available except for the event skins. Which includes all prestige skins available and all the skins available in the store and lots of limited edition skins aswell that you can't get anymore. When new skins come out, all you have to do is reroll 3 skins and you get the new one including the prestige one instantly without spending 100+ euros.
- Ward Skins : 43. Including ones you can't get anymore like victorious ward skins and the pyke event skins etc.
- Emotes : 85 / 122. I was on my way to almost get all the emotes available. So you will have a great headstart with this.
- Icons : 187. Also event-limited icons part of the collection.
- Champions : 345 ( Max ). Currently own all champions available.
- Account level : 186.
- Highest elo achieved : Platinum 3.
- Other : I also got chroma's, honor level 4, 50k Blue Essence, 4.4k Orange Essence, got all gemstone skins and ward skin, got a bunch of mastery 7's on champions.
If theres any other questions please ask me, the minimum I'd like is 450 euros, but this is negotiable ( Paypal prefered ). PM me if you wanna talk about the price. Hope to hear soon from you guys!
I've had my LoL account since 2013 and I never thought of selling it until now. The memories attached to this account and the amount total I spent ( over 7k euros ) made it even harder, but the love for the game has slowly died for me after chasing new projects in my life.
I never got banned or chat restricted or anything, I was never the toxic type nor the type that types 24/7 ingame. I always received lots of honor and honor levels / orbs , not sure if that's of any importance but just wanted to mention it.
Account information :
- Skins : 924. You will have all the skins available except for the event skins. Which includes all prestige skins available and all the skins available in the store and lots of limited edition skins aswell that you can't get anymore. When new skins come out, all you have to do is reroll 3 skins and you get the new one including the prestige one instantly without spending 100+ euros.
- Ward Skins : 43. Including ones you can't get anymore like victorious ward skins and the pyke event skins etc.
- Emotes : 85 / 122. I was on my way to almost get all the emotes available. So you will have a great headstart with this.
- Icons : 187. Also event-limited icons part of the collection.
- Champions : 345 ( Max ). Currently own all champions available.
- Account level : 186.
- Highest elo achieved : Platinum 3.
- Other : I also got chroma's, honor level 4, 50k Blue Essence, 4.4k Orange Essence, got all gemstone skins and ward skin, got a bunch of mastery 7's on champions.
If theres any other questions please ask me, the minimum I'd like is 450 euros, but this is negotiable ( Paypal prefered ). PM me if you wanna talk about the price. Hope to hear soon from you guys!
Last edited:
