Selling my personal League of Legends account (EUW), level 77, created in 2011. I was highly active from Season 2 to Season 7, and mostly inactive since.
-105 total skins, including 63 Legacy skins
-120+ Champions
- Riot K-9 Nasus & Riot Kayle
- Victorious Morgana (S4)
- Victorious Graves (S7 + chroma)
Additional:
Icons & Wards
- Full Harrowing 2012 icon set (including Vengeful Wraith)
- S2 Championship & TSM icons
- 3x Victorious wards + 2013 Snowdown ward
- Valorant account with a Banner from Beta
- Wild Rift account with 3 Victorious skins
Price: 130 euro
I’m not new to selling so please don’t waste my time with scam attempts. You will have to go first if you want to buy this account. Payment on PayPal/Revolut (or Swish if you’re Swedish). After I confirm the payment you get the riot login + email login + the verification email login.
-105 total skins, including 63 Legacy skins
-120+ Champions
Top Tier Skins
- PAX Sivir & Neo PAX Sivir - Riot K-9 Nasus & Riot Kayle
Victorious (Ranked Rewards)
- Victorious Elise (S3) - Victorious Morgana (S4)
- Victorious Graves (S7 + chroma)
Additional:
Icons & Wards
- Full Harrowing 2012 icon set (including Vengeful Wraith)
- S2 Championship & TSM icons
- 3x Victorious wards + 2013 Snowdown ward
- Valorant account with a Banner from Beta
- Wild Rift account with 3 Victorious skins
Price: 130 euro
I’m not new to selling so please don’t waste my time with scam attempts. You will have to go first if you want to buy this account. Payment on PayPal/Revolut (or Swish if you’re Swedish). After I confirm the payment you get the riot login + email login + the verification email login.
Payment options:
- Paypal
- Revolut, Swish
