- Rating
- 0.00 star(s)
- Country
- Poland
- Multiple Accounts
- 2
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Banned - Scammer - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/scammer.1620265/
Hi, I would like to sell an eune account.
There are rare skins on the account:
-Rusty Blitzcrank,
-UFO Corki,
-Judgement Kayle.
I sell the account with the change of email.
The price for the account is 150 USD via PayPal - the price is negotiable.
If you have questions or are just interested - send a message to my discord
Rain#5396
There are rare skins on the account:
-Rusty Blitzcrank,
-UFO Corki,
-Judgement Kayle.
I sell the account with the change of email.
The price for the account is 150 USD via PayPal - the price is negotiable.
If you have questions or are just interested - send a message to my discord
Rain#5396
