- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- Germany
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
There is no way to confirm if a seller botted or hand-farmed their currency. Either way, the risk to being banned for participating in the currency market appears to be about the same.
* 100% handfarmed gold
* Buying relic accessories to minimize detection risk
* Pheon cost cover : I cover 100% of the pheon costs for relic accessory.
* Delivery method: Auction house
After purchase you need to list an accessory and send me a screenshot (including item stats in english) I will buy it for the listed price to transfer the gold to your account.
Please keep in mind that you will get 95% of the gold because of the 5% transaction fee in game.
Available stock: 300.000 gold
* Buying relic accessories to minimize detection risk
* Pheon cost cover : I cover 100% of the pheon costs for relic accessory.
* Delivery method: Auction house
After purchase you need to list an accessory and send me a screenshot (including item stats in english) I will buy it for the listed price to transfer the gold to your account.
Available stock: 300.000 gold
Last edited:
