• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

EUC Handfarmed 150k gold for sale - bulk discount! | 1k = 0.28$ or 0.25e

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
(24 reviews)

MaxelFX

Level 45

Trade Guardian Orders: 18

(91.3%) (24 reviews)
Country
Ireland
Member Since
Jun 25, 2017
Country
Ireland
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Price
28$ for 100k

Feel free to DM me here or on Discord:
maxelfx


Hello!
I would like to offer you my personal gold from my personal account, I'm selling it, because I'm quitting the game.
It's my gold, not botted, also I never purchased any gold, and I'm not a gold reseller(like most of other sellers here), so you 100% won't get banned.
I have 150k left to sell.

1200k sold
0k remaining


Payments accepted
- Crypto (USDT/BUSD)
- Paypal FF

Cheers!
​
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Trade done, everything was fine.

Reliable seller.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Friendly, smooth, safe and fast delivery

I bought few golds to not be worried about it ingame since I just resumed it after almost two years and everything went well, seller is friendly and all was done safely and smoothly.
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top