EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling EU61 - 279/280/317 - Pen Dande/Pen Dim/Tet Black Star | Doom Horse | 40 Maids

Region
EU
Original Owner
Yes

Yatsukimi

0   0   0
Country
Italy
Multiple Accounts
Hi everyone.

So, since lately i don't have time to dedicate to BDO on my hands i decided to sell my account.

My main is a level 61 Valk, with PEN dandelion, PEN dim tree armor (not tradable - got the armor converting pen tuvala) tet blackstar and tet fiery nouver + tet boss gear: also own a TET manos hoe and tet manos gatherer clothes (+ tri/ tet loggia accessories) if you plan to do gather.

The account in general is quite full of pearl shop item. 40 maids, tons of storage space from the pearl shop, T4 fairy with Feathery Steps V and Miraculous Cheer V, 9 different T4 Pets, Suppressed gear for alts, 8 billion liquid silver in the marketplace, spare boss gear pri/duo/tri in the marketplace to enhance and geat failstacks with. Almost all of the characters have inventory slots purchased from the pearl storage and/or increased weight limit. Tons of failstacks in the storage and on characters too. Doom horse on main. A bunch of different classes are levels 60/61 already if you plan to reroll.

Negotiable price: 2000$

Comes with FULL MAIL ACCESS

Add me up on discord if you want more info:
Yaki#7900

ORIGINAL OWNER

Album with pics here:

https://imgur.com/a/n9wuGrI

Last edited:
ip hash: 6aaa8abf8732ce5902ed4d