- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United Kingdom
- Multiple Accounts
- 1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
**Currently reserved for $500**
Selling my original stacked EU Valorant account that I have owned for 2+ years and have spent just over $2000/£1500 on.
I can provide proof that I am the original owner of the account. The account was created in the UK.
Please contact me here or through my discord: amymio
All trades are completed through trade guardian to ensure a safe transaction for both you as the buyer and me as the seller.
Payment will be accepted through Paypal F&F only.
As you can see I am a verified seller with several positive feedbacks that has been active on epic for the last 5 years (selling my personal accounts here and there) therefore I will not trade outside of the trade guardian and will not accept any other methods of payment/lowball offers.
I am not responsible for the account following the sale, no refunds will be given if you get the account banned etc but since I am the og owner I can reassure you it will not be reclaimed.
All characters unlocked
Most battle passes from EP 7 onwards are completed.
Bundles purchased:
5 Years // Beta remastered bundle
Champions 2024 bundle
Mystbloom bundle
Ignite Fan bundle
Singularity bundles
Xerofang bundle
Paper Rex VCT Bundle 1
Paper Rex VCT Bundle 2
All notable/purchased skins on the account include:
Stacked with great vandal skins:
- Arcane
- Chronovoid
- Cryostasis
- Divergence
- Evori Dreamwings
- Forsaken
- Gaia's Vengeance
- Glitch Pop
- Imperium
- Kuronami
- Neptune
- Oni
- Overdrive
- Phaseguard
- Prelude to Chaos
- Prime
- Primordium
- Reaver
- Sentinels of Light
- Singularity
- Xerofang
Phantom skins:
- Bolt
- Champions 2024
- Oni
- Mystbloom
- Valorant GO! Vol 1
- Singularity
Knife/Melee skins:
- 5 Years // Beta remastered knife
- Champions 2024 blade
- Araxys bio-atomisers
- Eternal sovereign (sovereign 2)
- Evori's spellcaster
- Ignite fan
- Mystbloom kunai
- Onimaru kunitsuna (oni knife)
- Relic stone daggers
- RGX karambit
- Singularity butterfly knife
- Sovereign sword
- Xerofang knife
Sheriff skins:
- Altitude
- Mystbloom
- Reaver
- Sentinels of Light
- Singularity
Ghost:
- Ruination
- Singularity
- Xerofang
- Valorant GO! Vol 1
Op:
- Mystbloom
- Reaver
- Valiant hero
Classic:
- PRX 1
- PRX 2
- Spectrum
Guardian:
- Gaia's
Spectre:
- Singularity
Marshall:
- Forsaken
Judge:
- Mystbloom
Account level: 258
PEAK RANK: Diamond 2 V25 Act 3
CURRENT RANK: Plat 1
Username is currently not changeable.
Price = Looking for around $550 and reasonable offers.
Message for pictures/screenshare of the account or if you are interested in specifics.
Selling my original stacked EU Valorant account that I have owned for 2+ years and have spent just over $2000/£1500 on.
I can provide proof that I am the original owner of the account. The account was created in the UK.
Please contact me here or through my discord: amymio
All trades are completed through trade guardian to ensure a safe transaction for both you as the buyer and me as the seller.
Payment will be accepted through Paypal F&F only.
As you can see I am a verified seller with several positive feedbacks that has been active on epic for the last 5 years (selling my personal accounts here and there) therefore I will not trade outside of the trade guardian and will not accept any other methods of payment/lowball offers.
I am not responsible for the account following the sale, no refunds will be given if you get the account banned etc but since I am the og owner I can reassure you it will not be reclaimed.
All characters unlocked
Most battle passes from EP 7 onwards are completed.
Bundles purchased:
5 Years // Beta remastered bundle
Champions 2024 bundle
Mystbloom bundle
Ignite Fan bundle
Singularity bundles
Xerofang bundle
Paper Rex VCT Bundle 1
Paper Rex VCT Bundle 2
All notable/purchased skins on the account include:
Stacked with great vandal skins:
- Arcane
- Chronovoid
- Cryostasis
- Divergence
- Evori Dreamwings
- Forsaken
- Gaia's Vengeance
- Glitch Pop
- Imperium
- Kuronami
- Neptune
- Oni
- Overdrive
- Phaseguard
- Prelude to Chaos
- Prime
- Primordium
- Reaver
- Sentinels of Light
- Singularity
- Xerofang
Phantom skins:
- Bolt
- Champions 2024
- Oni
- Mystbloom
- Valorant GO! Vol 1
- Singularity
Knife/Melee skins:
- 5 Years // Beta remastered knife
- Champions 2024 blade
- Araxys bio-atomisers
- Eternal sovereign (sovereign 2)
- Evori's spellcaster
- Ignite fan
- Mystbloom kunai
- Onimaru kunitsuna (oni knife)
- Relic stone daggers
- RGX karambit
- Singularity butterfly knife
- Sovereign sword
- Xerofang knife
Sheriff skins:
- Altitude
- Mystbloom
- Reaver
- Sentinels of Light
- Singularity
Ghost:
- Ruination
- Singularity
- Xerofang
- Valorant GO! Vol 1
Op:
- Mystbloom
- Reaver
- Valiant hero
Classic:
- PRX 1
- PRX 2
- Spectrum
Guardian:
- Gaia's
Spectre:
- Singularity
Marshall:
- Forsaken
Judge:
- Mystbloom
Account level: 258
PEAK RANK: Diamond 2 V25 Act 3
CURRENT RANK: Plat 1
Username is currently not changeable.
Price = Looking for around $550 and reasonable offers.
Message for pictures/screenshare of the account or if you are interested in specifics.
Attachments
Last edited:
