SOLD EU Server | Day one account | 120+68 HR | 30 skins | 19K black cards & more

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Mobile OS
  1. Android
Region
  1. Other
Thread Types
Single Item
Type
  1. High End
Original Owner
Yes

UiwiiSan

Level 55

Trade Guardian Orders: 12

(100%) (15 reviews)
Country
Italy
Member Since
May 8, 2022
Last seen
Country
Italy
Multiple Accounts
0
As title says I'm selling my PGR Account.

Account Level: 120 + 68 honor rank
Skin: 30
BC and ticket: 19K Black Cards + 8K Ticket S limited + 2K Ticket Weapon + 3K pet ticket

Day One Account


Account is linked but I'll provide the e-mail with it.

Please refer to the screenshots below for more infos:


Price: 250€
Payment: Trade Guardian (Fees are on you) & PayPal Family and Freidns ONLY.
I DO NOT ACCEPT CRYPTOS OR TRADES.


For offers and any question feel free to leave me a PM or comment this post.
 
Last edited:
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top