[EU] Rare Day 1 Account - Archer and Firefly BiS Teams + much more

Not Recently Bumped
Mobile OS
  1. Android
  2. IOS
Thread Types
Single Item
Region
  1. NA
  2. EU
Type
  1. High End
Original Owner
Yes

Melody1993

Level 47

Trade Guardian Orders: 5

(100%) (21 reviews)
Country
Germany
Member Since
Mar 13, 2023
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
0
Great Roosters But still TONS OF STORY AND OTHERS TO FARM

Trailblaze lvl 70

Selling this day 1 acount with a heavy heart. I just can´t find the time to play anymore. The account has best current teams for Firefly and for Archer, 2 of the strongest overall.

What makes this account special, is that it has the current best meta teams but still the story for you to experience and tons of events to farm.

I just logged in regularly and also pulled for characters, but didnt have the time to play. This is also why I decide to sell it.


Archer team: Archer + Robin e2 (robin becomes bis for archer after e1, but also have silverwolf e1 if u prefer) + Dan Heng Permansor + Sparkle e1
Firefly team: Firefly + Dahlia + Fugue + Lingsha


lots more like Ruan Mei, Saber, Feixiao etc etc. look pictures


Feel free to ask any questions

Payment only via tradeguardian or paypal. Maybe also I trade for other games accounts

1776871081095.png
1776871122373.png
1776872702658.png

1776872743517.png
1776872757436.png

1776872800588.png
 
Back
Top