- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- Serbia
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
Hello!
I'm selling EU Overwatch KEY for 29.99€. We can round it up to 30!
I have more BattleNet balance than I need, so I'm looking to cash out some of it
I farmed gold manually and transferred it to balance via tokens, got everything that I need from shop and now have some extra money.
I will buy key from my own battlenet shop and deliver you key upon receiving money through PayPal. I'm willing to go first if you are highly repped here.
Shoot me a private message here or on Skype. I'm open for chat, talk or video conversation. All conversations will be recorded in case of a dispute.

I'm selling EU Overwatch KEY for 29.99€. We can round it up to 30!
I have more BattleNet balance than I need, so I'm looking to cash out some of it
I farmed gold manually and transferred it to balance via tokens, got everything that I need from shop and now have some extra money.
I will buy key from my own battlenet shop and deliver you key upon receiving money through PayPal. I'm willing to go first if you are highly repped here.
Shoot me a private message here or on Skype. I'm open for chat, talk or video conversation. All conversations will be recorded in case of a dispute.

Last edited:
