Linked to dummy gmail. I will give you all details.
Recently pulled Rosetta. I didn't get her signature weapon, put I already have three 6* weapons to activate all her weapon resonance.
I'm open to offers.
All Constructs level 80 :
All Constructs not level 80 :
Thank you for reading.
Regards.
++ All stories done
++ Golden Vortex done
++ Border Pact done
++ Memory Rescue done
++ EX02 Extra Story left
++ Rosetta Interlude left
++ Stonghold 9-10-11-12 left
++ Average PPC Rank top 1%
Recently pulled Rosetta. I didn't get her signature weapon, put I already have three 6* weapons to activate all her weapon resonance.
I'm open to offers.
All Constructs level 80 :
Plume SSS+
(Awaken) Signature Crimson Birch Level 45, Full Weapon Resonance, Full Memories Resonance (Einsteina-Hanna), Full Bottom Hypertuned (5 ULT, 5 RED) Blast SSS+
(Awaken) Signature Berserk Fusion Level 45, Full Weapon Resonance, Full Memories Resonance (Hanna-Darwin) Bastion SSS+
Signature Big Kamui Level 45, Full Memories Resonance (Hanna-Cottie) Astral SSS+
(Awaken) Signature PeaceMaker Level 45, Full Weapon Resonance, Full Memories Resonance (Cottie-Bathlon) Chrome SSS+
(Awaken) Signature St. Elmo Level 45, Full Weapon Resonance, Full Memories Resonance (Hanna-Einsteina) Lux SSS+
(Awaken) Signature Benediction Level 45, Full Memories Resonance (DaVinci-Guinevere) Palefire SSS+
- Zero SSS+
- Nightblade SSS+
-
Tenebrion SSS
(Awaken) Signature Darkness Level 45, Full Weapon Resonance, Full Memories Resonance (Einsteina-Hanna) Veritas SSS
(Awaken) Signature Tonitrus Level 45, Full Weapon Resonance, Full Memories Resonance (Heisen-Frederick), 1 Bottom Hypertuned, (6 CORE, 6 ATK) Alpha SSS
(Awaken) Signature Sakura Level 45, Full Weapon Resonance, Full Memories Resonance (Darwin-Frederick), Full Bottom Hypertuned (3 CORES, 4 ATK/CRIT) Alpha SSS
(Awaken) Signature Sakura Level 45, Full Weapon Resonance, Full Memories Resonance (Darwin-Patton), (6 CORE) Brillance SSS
5* Faded Color Level 45, Full Weapon Resonance Sofia SSS
5* Gloomlight Level 45, Full Weapon Resonance Storm SS (Awaken) 5* Lightning Spark Level 45, Full Weapon Resonance, Full Memories Resonance (DaVinci-Catherine) Entropy SS (Awaken) Signature Zero Scale Level 45, Full Memories Resonance (Patton-Darwin) Ember SS (Awaken) Signature Fusion Dragon Level 45, Full Memories Resonance (Shakespeare) Rozen SS Signature Sariel Level 45
Pulse SS (Awaken) Signature Hydro Heat Level 45 Rosetta S -
All Constructs not level 80 :
Thank you for reading.
Regards.
Attachments
Last edited:
