• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

EU - LOL Account 223 (+rare) skins 150 Champs, Been playing since S1 €120

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

Kayeo101

Level 15

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United Kingdom
Member Since
Mar 3, 2022
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello,

I'm selling my hand levelled, never banned LoL account.

223 skins, 2 Ultimate, 15 legendary, some rare skins such as Judgement Kayle, Victorious skins from 2013 etc. lots of legacy skins. also has chromas, ward skins etc.

I've sent about £1000 on this account according to the Riot tool.
Screenshot_20220304_141353.jpg


I have all the original creation info which I am happy to provide. I'm also willing to provide you with a lifetime warranty if you are to lose the account as I am the original owner. I will not be going first unless you are a highly reputable person, otherwise you can pay for a MM.

Any questions / if you wish to see the account add me on discord: Tickles#4963

Looking for €120 PayPal.
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
wanna buy dis if it comes with original email which is the creation one
 
Do you happen to have any prestige or mythic skins?
 
K
Nope. Only mythic is Birthday Annie.
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top