SOLD EU Immortal peak, champions 21+22 bundles, arcane sheriff bundle, 120k+VP

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Region
  1. EU
Thread Types
Single Item
Original Owner
Yes

eurares01

Level 34

Trade Guardian Orders: 1

(100%) (1 review)
Country
Romania
Member Since
Aug 26, 2015
Last seen
Country
Romania
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Valorant + League of Legends + TFT, RIOT Personal Account for sale! ​

The price is negotiable. I'm selling my account because I no longer have use for it and I don't have much time to play anymore. I would like it to be useful to someone else. You can find all the details below. The account was made in 2011.

Valorant​
$1100 spent (~126k VP) on Valorant

Bundles:

Champions 2021
Champions 2022
Arcane Sheriff bundle

Reaver 2.0
Magepunk
Winterwunderland
Undercity

Nunca Olvidados

Immortal buddy + Ascendant buddy + 4x Diamond buddy + Ruin dagger
Screenshot_10.png
Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_5.png Screenshot_6.png Screenshot_8.png Screenshot_7.png




League of Legends

​

345 skins

Risen Legends Kai'sa

Arcane Fractured Jinx

DJ Sona

15 mythic skins + 3 permanent banners + 153 mythic essence + In Bloom Finisher

Skins.png Screenshot_7.png Screenshot_6.png Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_5.png Screenshot_9.png Screenshot_10.png Screenshot_2321.png Screenshot_14.png



TFT​


Screenshot_15.png

Contact me here (preferably) or on Discord for more information or offers. I agree to pay for the middleman fees.

Discord: map3X

I ACCEPT PAYPAL F&F ONLY!
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_9.png
    Screenshot_9.png
    242.1 KB
  • Screenshot_8.png
    Screenshot_8.png
    77.6 KB
  • Screenshot_11.png
    Screenshot_11.png
    216 KB
  • Screenshot_12.png
    Screenshot_12.png
    210.1 KB
  • Screenshot_13.png
    Screenshot_13.png
    7.5 KB
  • Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    4.4 KB
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • TRADE GUARDIAN TRANSACTION
Trade Guardian transaction successfully completed for $350.00
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top