- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- Italy
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
EU Horadric Malus (ITA) server.
Perfect account for PVE and PVP.
free server region transfer.
10.300+ resonance.
64.500+ CR.
1600+ paragon level.
legendary gear lvl 30 and set gear 25.
Savior amalgam cat and broodtalon.
+8% crit from pets.
All rank 10 legendary gems 5\5*: haunt coil, bottled hope, void spark, blood-soaked jade, blood foe, colossus engine, roiling consequence, leviathan tomb, wulfehort
Also in inventory: rank 9 maw of deep and starfire shard, gloom cask rank 8. Many gems 2* rank 10.
Rank 7-9 normal gems. 7,2k Armor, 7,5k+ AP, 7k+ potency, 5k resistance.
Horadrim 250+.
All classes essences maxed out.
Tons of cosmetics (normal and legendary).
Account includes Heartstone.
Price is 6700k EUR or 7700 USD with bank transfer or Paypal (F&F). Use TG middleman if you want.
You can contact me for more photos or videos if you need.
Account is full legit. I never had a ban warning. I will never ask for the account back.
I still playing it.
Thank you.
Perfect account for PVE and PVP.
free server region transfer.
10.300+ resonance.
64.500+ CR.
1600+ paragon level.
legendary gear lvl 30 and set gear 25.
Savior amalgam cat and broodtalon.
+8% crit from pets.
All rank 10 legendary gems 5\5*: haunt coil, bottled hope, void spark, blood-soaked jade, blood foe, colossus engine, roiling consequence, leviathan tomb, wulfehort
Also in inventory: rank 9 maw of deep and starfire shard, gloom cask rank 8. Many gems 2* rank 10.
Rank 7-9 normal gems. 7,2k Armor, 7,5k+ AP, 7k+ potency, 5k resistance.
Horadrim 250+.
All classes essences maxed out.
Tons of cosmetics (normal and legendary).
Account includes Heartstone.
Price is 6700k EUR or 7700 USD with bank transfer or Paypal (F&F). Use TG middleman if you want.
You can contact me for more photos or videos if you need.
Account is full legit. I never had a ban warning. I will never ask for the account back.
I still playing it.
Thank you.
