SOLD [EU] High End Gunslinger OTP Account - 6x1780/ ~6700cp each

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Thread Types
Single Item
Regions
  1. EU Central
  2. EU West
Type
  1. High End
Original Owner
Yes

Trade Guardian Orders: 3

(100%) (1 review)
Country
France
Member Since
Jul 30, 2019
Country
France
Multiple Accounts
0
Hello everyone! o/

I'll only list the most important information here so you can get a good overview of the account. If you're seriously interested, feel free to DM me—I'll gladly provide more details, screenshots, or answer any questions.

After more than 3 years of playing, I've decided it's finally time to move on. I've achieved pretty much everything I wanted in Lost Ark, and unfortunately the game no longer gives me the same excitement or satisfaction it once did.

The Steam account is completely clean and was created exclusively for Lost Ark. The email address is also the original one and has only ever been used for this account. It has over 12,200 hours played on Steam and has never been banned, suspended, restricted, or involved in cheating or RMT.

This is a Gunslinger one-trick (OTP) account. I know that narrows down the pool of potential buyers, but I'm not in a hurry to sell. I still actively play every day and clear every raid each week, so the account continues to progress until it's sold.
If you're a dedicated Gunslinger player, this is probably one of the best accounts you could find.

Roster​

There isn't really a "main" and "alts" on this account. The main roster of 6 Gunslingers is built equally.
  • 6× 1780 item level
  • Average ~6,700 Combat Power
  • Highest character is almost 7,000 Combat Power, which you could consider the main if you wanted to.

In addition, there are 24 Lopang Gunslingers used for Paradise funneling, making resource generation extremely efficient.

As you would expect from a 3-year-old account with over 12,200 hours, nearly everything roster-wide has already been completed or maxed out: collectibles, cards, skins, titles, achievements, life skills, roster progression, and pretty much every other long-term system. If there's anything specific you'd like to know, just ask.

Feel free to DM me if you have any questions, would like additional screenshots or details, or if you'd like to discuss the price. I'm happy to answer serious inquiries.

ps : chat gpt has been used for this text, no bully I'm french ;_;
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top