Hello! I'm looking for one account. It can have one of those requisites:
1) Well mantained account with few characters but at least 1 META character very invested in constellations/artifacts
2) Not well manitained account with lots of resources and a meta characters with many constellation.
I'll go first and I'll only buy from reputable sellers here. Don't contact me if you don't have many positive reviews here, I just wanna be sure about the account.
NO DEADLINKS PLEASE
My budget is AROUND 80EUR Paypal/Wise
1) Well mantained account with few characters but at least 1 META character very invested in constellations/artifacts
2) Not well manitained account with lots of resources and a meta characters with many constellation.
I'll go first and I'll only buy from reputable sellers here. Don't contact me if you don't have many positive reviews here, I just wanna be sure about the account.
NO DEADLINKS PLEASE
My budget is AROUND 80EUR Paypal/Wise
Payment options:
- Paypal
- Wise
