- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- Not Phone Verified
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
Hello
I want to sell/trade Elder Scrolls Online account. On this account you'll find a Khajit Nightblade Veteran Rank 1:
Stats:
- Bow 50
- Dual Wield 41
- Assassination 47
- Shadow 38
- Siphoning 35
- Fighter's Guild 6, Mages Guild 7, Undaunted 2
- Medium Armor 50, Light 43, Heavy 43
- Crafts 5-7
- 2k gold on account
- 2100 Crowns
Currently geared mostly in 45-48 green gear.
Buyer will get:
- Account login information
- email adress associated with account with password
- answer to security question
- All cdkeys used for account
I'm asking 40 EUR/USD (negotiable), I'm paypal verified - or trading for good GW2 accounts.
For any questions contact me through skype (elitegamerpl) - please post here before contact.
I want to sell/trade Elder Scrolls Online account. On this account you'll find a Khajit Nightblade Veteran Rank 1:
Stats:
- Bow 50
- Dual Wield 41
- Assassination 47
- Shadow 38
- Siphoning 35
- Fighter's Guild 6, Mages Guild 7, Undaunted 2
- Medium Armor 50, Light 43, Heavy 43
- Crafts 5-7
- 2k gold on account
- 2100 Crowns
Currently geared mostly in 45-48 green gear.
Buyer will get:
- Account login information
- email adress associated with account with password
- answer to security question
- All cdkeys used for account
I'm asking 40 EUR/USD (negotiable), I'm paypal verified - or trading for good GW2 accounts.
For any questions contact me through skype (elitegamerpl) - please post here before contact.
Last edited:
