• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Eu Balenos 30400 Corsair with Class Change Scrolls ( Oct weapon ) 150 $

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

TormenteL

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Turkey
Member Since
Oct 28, 2020
Last seen
Country
Turkey
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
This account has been created 4 months ago. Account has full of items and upgrades. If you buy, you will need just 2 things ; boss stamps, chaos crystals.
I will keep playing until the account is sold.

Royal Elephant

There are chaos gears on sub char.s too

Relic Altar 100-100-100 LvL ( Max )
All passive skills are max LvL
All skills are 9 LvL

200 amity on all trader for merchantry
T8 Camp - All builds are max LvL
24 yellow, 12 purple workers are max LvL

All red runes bonus stats.
3 Primal - 7 Abyysal glyps

There are 3 sets of pets ; PvP - PvE - Cp

Last grade 95 LvL ship 3490 cp

Account has good stack of item and pieces. Take a look to camp store images.

Bounded to Facebook and i'll give with complete mail infos. You can change as you wish.

Price : 150 $

More info ;
Discord : ALDN#5593
Mail : ][email protected]
Wp : +90 538 451 88 25

Contact with me for any questions about account.
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
My what’s app is 7163238502 send me the screenshot of the account there
 
T
I didnt found you on whatsapp. Pls use my phone number ( +90 538-451-8825 )
T
I'll do it after work in two hours. Pls wait me.
i am willing to pay 150 bro let me know
 
T
Yes i accept the deal bro. Contact with me on discord or whatsapp pls.
hey I am interested in your account I would love to own it let me know
 
Hey friend
Thx for your offer, but i wanna 150 dollars. Also you asked server. I wrote it on threme post.

(EU BALENOS 30260 CORSAIR WITH CLASS CHANGE SCROLLS ( OCT WEAPON ) 150 $ )​

 
I will keep playing until to sold.
 
Last edited:
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top