Hello, don't have much time to play anymore so I'm selling my account on EU Server, FR Client.
Been my own account since launch.
Account is ERP 41x, El Collection missing only 3 chars (and not important for synergies/stats). Got Dogma, Concerto...
Main char is GB Lithia UDW +12 S5 (S5 tomorrow actually lol), glove +12 as well. Exa Full R21
Also has a DaB +12 S3 Exa +11 R21 and a SU Soa +11 Green Exa +11 R15 20M CP (can enter Doom) with El Lord accessories (weap acc, crown etc)
DaB has enough flames for S4, I'm at 193/120 I believe.
The account has around 20/30b of value in items to sell (Wanted to hoard and sell at higher price later...)
GB Has a 650~% EXP gear and 240x 300% Exp Mission Tickets, in case you wanna exp super fast.
Gonna keep playing until acc' is sold, cleared first week of HE.
Also selling 4x +12 Scrolls, 350€/ea
If you want any more infos feel free to PM.
Trade Guardian Mandatory, Paypal F&F.
Been my own account since launch.
Account is ERP 41x, El Collection missing only 3 chars (and not important for synergies/stats). Got Dogma, Concerto...
Main char is GB Lithia UDW +12 S5 (S5 tomorrow actually lol), glove +12 as well. Exa Full R21
Also has a DaB +12 S3 Exa +11 R21 and a SU Soa +11 Green Exa +11 R15 20M CP (can enter Doom) with El Lord accessories (weap acc, crown etc)
DaB has enough flames for S4, I'm at 193/120 I believe.
The account has around 20/30b of value in items to sell (Wanted to hoard and sell at higher price later...)
GB Has a 650~% EXP gear and 240x 300% Exp Mission Tickets, in case you wanna exp super fast.
Gonna keep playing until acc' is sold, cleared first week of HE.
Also selling 4x +12 Scrolls, 350€/ea
If you want any more infos feel free to PM.
Trade Guardian Mandatory, Paypal F&F.
