SOLD Eu Acc | More than 400 games | 600 platinums & 745 psn Level | PS+ & EA Play |

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Games
100+
Original Owner
Yes

Trade Guardian Orders: 2

(100%) (1 review)
Country
Hungary
Member Since
Jan 27, 2021
Country
Hungary
Multiple Accounts
0
Hi. I would like to sell my PSN account with 600 Platinums (PSN Level 745). This account is with 400 games + Ps Plus + EA Play subsription. Pm me if you are interested it.
1f642.png

https://psntrophyleaders.com/user/v...QXuTNaCBXnhawzX2Pe932TMwjS8CbvWYQZTz7fw#games
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
I understand I sold my xbox account and I had it up for months I drop it for 600 to 210 to sell it yea I wasn't happy about it but I didn't want the account to sit and never be use
 
Thank you and i am so sad that this is too much for you, but i decreased the price from $1400 to $800. So i hope someone will buy it, because i change the platform from Playstation to Nintendoo. So i never ever go back this platform. c:
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top