Selling my BDO EU PC Web account with the original email access with the following features:
- Lvl 62 Mystic as main class with over 100 inventory space and 1400+ Weight (Not using Value Pack), Scroll of equilibrium also available to switch Combat Experience, Inventory space and Weight from one class to another and multiple weapon exchange coupons
- P2W Tent with over 650 Lootscrolls and other Pearl Items such as 170days worth of Value Packs, and plenty of Blessings of Kamasylve and Old Moon Packs.
- All Journals Done except Dokebi Chests and Lamute Gang
- PEN pit of the undying Insignia
- 18 Storage and 10 Auction house maids
- Mythical Pegasus and 15 Mythical Censers
- Both Infinite Potions with a 99% perfect fairy (Only missing IV Tear)
LateGame ready Account to start your journey.
350$ Direct Paypal Transfer - Lower Price for you, less comissions for me
I want it to sell it as fast as possible so I can buy a new PC to play other games (I'm really tired of BDO)
Message me, so I can show you the account
- Lvl 62 Mystic as main class with over 100 inventory space and 1400+ Weight (Not using Value Pack), Scroll of equilibrium also available to switch Combat Experience, Inventory space and Weight from one class to another and multiple weapon exchange coupons
- P2W Tent with over 650 Lootscrolls and other Pearl Items such as 170days worth of Value Packs, and plenty of Blessings of Kamasylve and Old Moon Packs.
- All Journals Done except Dokebi Chests and Lamute Gang
- PEN pit of the undying Insignia
- 18 Storage and 10 Auction house maids
- Mythical Pegasus and 15 Mythical Censers
- Both Infinite Potions with a 99% perfect fairy (Only missing IV Tear)
LateGame ready Account to start your journey.
350$ Direct Paypal Transfer - Lower Price for you, less comissions for me
I want it to sell it as fast as possible so I can buy a new PC to play other games (I'm really tired of BDO)
Message me, so I can show you the account
Last edited:
