Hello I am selling my ESO account on PS4 EU server.
Has all best in slot armour for both PvP & PvE
Gold armour sets
Emperor costume & flawless conqueror on most characters
8 Max level characters
Few character have mages guild 10
High PvP ranks
Has morrowind addon
Spiderkith, Plasm , vMoL, vHoF, vAS skins
Has over 40+ costumes bought from crown store & also has a lot of mounts with some from crown crates
Also comes with 300k gold
sorry for not much information I'm typing this from what I can remember for more info (theres ALOT more information) message me on here or can also message me on kik: RebugDEX16 or twitter: BaitCobra or skype: bradeso16 or email @ [email protected]
I am selling this for £500
(NO time wasters please)
Has all best in slot armour for both PvP & PvE
Gold armour sets
Emperor costume & flawless conqueror on most characters
8 Max level characters
Few character have mages guild 10
High PvP ranks
Has morrowind addon
Spiderkith, Plasm , vMoL, vHoF, vAS skins
Has over 40+ costumes bought from crown store & also has a lot of mounts with some from crown crates
Also comes with 300k gold
sorry for not much information I'm typing this from what I can remember for more info (theres ALOT more information) message me on here or can also message me on kik: RebugDEX16 or twitter: BaitCobra or skype: bradeso16 or email @ [email protected]
I am selling this for £500
(NO time wasters please)
Last edited:
