ESO full internal beta access (Psijic order) account.

Not Recently Bumped
(3 reviews)

Sifa2

Level 34

Trade Guardian Orders: 3

(100%) (3 reviews)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Jan 14, 2014
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
I am wanting to sell my ESO Psijic beta account because I have no further use for the account anymore.

I am now just selling away this account as I have managed to get a few of the features I wanted in game.


What you will be bidding on is a ACCOUNT. Not a key, also you cannot change the email per date as far as I know
but I spoke to support and you can change all the other info. (Name, UserID, Secret Question and such).

I am online 24 7 however but you wont need email access seeing as the feedback system is now only ingame as the forums have been removed.


I am not a scammer and have never scammed anyone in my entire life, I also have good feedback from one of the highly respected sellers here on Epicnpc, speak to him if you will.
If you are afraid of such things, then don't bother bidding here as I don't want to waste more time now. I once took a chance on a grey person here on Epic and I got a great deal out of that.
So if the fact that I won't give away my email scares you, don't bid and don't whine.
Also don't try to scam me, because before the sell this, I will have you write some info about yourself incase you should try to be a smartass and put up a chargeback.

I have dealt with chargebacks before and won all the cases this way.



The last offer I had was 230 but he never showed up so I'll start the account off with the price tag of

---100$---

Have fun bidding. Leave a reply here with your skype and bid. I'll let it stay up for a day or two until I pick the highest offer.
Should I find you suspicious, I'll simply go for the most legit one. (For example the known beta account / key resellers)

- - - Updated - - -

Instant buyout price, I will set to 400$ just to set it high, I kinda preffer bid wars as it is exciting to watch and I find it good for the community.
But if a bid of 400 or more comes up, I'll just simply sell it immediately to the person who comes with that exact bid.

ONLY VERIFIED MEMBERS. I will not sell to GREYS
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
120$ has come in over a bid on Skype. So seeing as people are bidding anywhere except this thread, I'll just open up for people to bid in PMs as well
 
Back
Top