Selling ESO endgame account €4500

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Thread Types
Single Item
Region
  1. Europe
Platform
  1. PC
Class
  1. Dragonknight
  2. Nightblade
  3. Sorcerer
  4. Templar
  5. Warden
  6. Necromancer
  7. Arcanist
Original Owner
Yes

Squawk321

Level 20

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Germany
Member Since
Jul 24, 2025
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
0
After more than 11 years of more or less daily logging in, real life no longer lets me play with the commitment I'm used to.
Short version of what this account has: More than enough of everything.
In more detail: 3570+CP, 600 million+ gold, 23K+ crowns, 1400+ crown gems, 81K+ seals of endeavor, 820K+ archival fortunes. Several thousand transmute crystals (in geodes).
1500 dreugh wax, 1450 chromium platings, 1600 alloys.
100% sticker book before Solstice, several notable houses.
All classes fully levelled as main class and subclass.
67600 achievement points.
All chapters included, but no game pass. Can get that if needed before giving up the account or deduct €50 for that.
Anything I didn't list but is important to you, feel free to ask. Can post screenshots too as proof of course.
 
Payment options:
  • Paypal
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
I can offer 1000$
 
S
Sorry, but I'm not haggling
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top