WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hey There!
I am selling my ESL Monthly Elite account.
This is a STEAM account and it can be linked to EPIC/PSN/XBOX
You will be provided full acces and ownership! (OG EMAIL!)
I will also help you with any questions reguarding to linking or changing info
PRICE: €1000
Any offers for the account can also be send to here or my discord below.
If you have any more questions about the account or if you would like to see any more screenshots, then be sure to hit me up on DISCORD:
Ritz.#7159
MM can be used, but buyer has to pay the fee!
Payment goes through: PAYPAL F&F
I am selling my ESL Monthly Elite account.
This is a STEAM account and it can be linked to EPIC/PSN/XBOX
You will be provided full acces and ownership! (OG EMAIL!)
I will also help you with any questions reguarding to linking or changing info
PRICE: €1000
Any offers for the account can also be send to here or my discord below.
If you have any more questions about the account or if you would like to see any more screenshots, then be sure to hit me up on DISCORD:
Ritz.#7159
MM can be used, but buyer has to pay the fee!
Payment goes through: PAYPAL F&F
Contact
Chat Now
Discord:
akane.abyssssss
ID# 706193406770282517
ID# 706193406770282517
Payment options:
- Paypal
Attachments
Last edited:
