EpicNPC
Administrator- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
known issue and it should be fixed this week.Trade with caution tag doesn't show up on profile page. It shows only in posts. I believe it showed in profile too before the update

Administratorknown issue and it should be fixed this week.Trade with caution tag doesn't show up on profile page. It shows only in posts. I believe it showed in profile too before the update
Middleman
Middleman@EpicNPC Can anything be done about it? I'm getting spammed with emails while MMingIf you have a chat opened in a tab that's not focused, new messages to that chat won't should right away and would instead wait for the tab to regain focus.
This causes an issues if you have the "I'm Away" option enabled, since it will send you an email notification even though you have the chat open in a tab. Before the update this would not happen, regardless if the tab had focus or not.
Middleman
Global Moderator
Global ModeratorThanks Mike for the fast reply. Can you update us after the issue will be fixed?We had an issue yesterday with gif uploads and had to disable this temporarily while we work on a workaround to the problem. It should be resolved in a few days.
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Global ModeratorIt’s fixed for me.We're unable to replicate. Could be a cache issue. Please try clearing that on your phone.