EpicNPC Shop Update

Not Recently Bumped
Administrator
(72 reviews)

EpicNPC

Level 100

Administrator

Trade Guardian Orders: 106

(100%) (72 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Oct 17, 2007
Last seen

EpicNPC

Administrator
Country
United States
I decided to split the EpicNPC store into a credit shop and cash shop. I felt the items were too expensive for anyone to purchase them out-right, but I couldn't lower the credits cost other wise it would become too easy to obtain the items through posts and threads.

So now there are two stores. The credit prices in the credit store remain the same, as I think it's a good balance, and the Cash store where items prices have been reduced by about 70-80% in most cases.

Members who have already purchased credits, those credits have already been converted to the new Cash currency.

Update: Two new items were also added today. You can now increase the size of your avatar (80% larger) or profile image (90% larger).
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top