EpicNPC now supports Tapatalk

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Not open for further replies.
Administrator
(72 reviews)

EpicNPC

Level 100

Administrator

Trade Guardian Orders: 106

(100%) (72 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Oct 17, 2007
Last seen

EpicNPC

Administrator
Country
United States
EpicNPC now supports mobile and tablet integration via Tapatalk.

You can download the free app on your phone or tablet and access Epicnpc through it. This will make browsing the forum on a smaller screen much easier and there are also push notification options so you can get a alert on your phone if you want to keep track for your threads better.
 
Really awesome, easier to use than mobile website.

However, editting seems to be a problem. It wasn't very transparent how to edit and when I did try, it only showed the earlier portions of my post and I couldn't edit the bottom 75% of my post.

I edited by holding my finger over post and hit edit, is there a different way?
 
I'm not sure why the edit is not working as expected, we're just using the default Tapatalk version so if that's how it works, there's not much I can do to help. Sorry.
 
So on your phone, you went to that page and authenticated it and it still asks you for the security code? You have to authenticate for every device, so if you authenticated on your PC, you have to do it a second time on your phone.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top