EpicNPC is pretty epic; fast support

Not Recently Bumped

mushemiia

Level 23

Trade Guardian Orders: 3

(100%) (1 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
May 9, 2021
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
I’ve been cruising around the whole website for a while since it’s fun to see what’s going on, and I have to say I’m really impressed at the speed and helpfulness the staff and MM provide. I’ve only purchased once here, but it went smoothly and both the seller and the MM were patient to walk me through the steps. The anxiety of scams, fraud, and recalls is always something to watch out for, but EpicNPC has earned my trust and I believe is the best place for buyers and sellers alike. Big thanks to the staff here for managing a tricky business, and the many sellers who help casual players like me get their ideal account clearly and efficiently!
 
Back
Top