F FluffyEgg 3 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Multiple Accounts 0 Apr 16, 2020 #1 Hi there. I bought an epicmember upgrade for my account and paid through paypal but still haven't got the upgrade yet. When will it be added? Thanks
Hi there. I bought an epicmember upgrade for my account and paid through paypal but still haven't got the upgrade yet. When will it be added? Thanks
Kai Global Moderator 212 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Canada Apr 16, 2020 #2 FluffyEgg said: Hi there. I bought an epicmember upgrade for my account and paid through paypal but still haven't got the upgrade yet. When will it be added? Thanks Click to expand... Click to collapse... Hey @FluffyEgg, upgrades can take up to 24 hours to process.
FluffyEgg said: Hi there. I bought an epicmember upgrade for my account and paid through paypal but still haven't got the upgrade yet. When will it be added? Thanks Click to expand... Click to collapse... Hey @FluffyEgg, upgrades can take up to 24 hours to process.
F FluffyEgg 3 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Multiple Accounts 0 Apr 16, 2020 #3 keynin said: Hey @FluffyEgg, upgrades can take up to 24 hours to process. Click to expand... Click to collapse... What if I don't get it in 24 hours?
keynin said: Hey @FluffyEgg, upgrades can take up to 24 hours to process. Click to expand... Click to collapse... What if I don't get it in 24 hours?
Kai Global Moderator 212 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Canada Apr 16, 2020 #4 FluffyEgg said: What if I don't get it in 24 hours? Click to expand... Click to collapse... The EpicNPC Member upgrade has already been applied on your account @FluffyEgg.
FluffyEgg said: What if I don't get it in 24 hours? Click to expand... Click to collapse... The EpicNPC Member upgrade has already been applied on your account @FluffyEgg.