Epic Store new items added

Not Recently Bumped
Administrator
(72 reviews)

EpicNPC

Level 100

Administrator

Trade Guardian Orders: 106

(100%) (72 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Oct 17, 2007
Last seen

EpicNPC

Administrator
Country
United States
The Epic Store has 2 new items added today.

1) Another new thread color Aqua Blue.
2) A 'Thread Removal' item.*

* As a rule we do not remove threads on request, but I decided to add an item in the store for those that really want to. The item cannot be used on any scam threads located in the Active Dispute, Scam Busters or Scammers forum. It can be used to remove a thread from the Resolved forum.

If you are not the owner of the thread, I will review the request, but there are no guarantees I will remove it. The item will remain and you can request to have another thread removed instead in case I deny the request.
 
Banned - 3 seperate scam disputes : https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/1089213-Scammed-by-lordangelo1019
it is out of stock thats what it says there. hehehe anyways i think it will be best to wait after xmas to buy that 125 can buy new gifts to my nephews hehe
 
Back
Top