[Epic] S2 - S10 GC (red titles) + extra

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

Pascalito

Level 63

Trade Guardian Orders: 19

(100%) (35 reviews)
Country
France
Member Since
Dec 1, 2022
Last seen
Country
France
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I'm selling my Epic Games account with most of the RED Grand champion titles, and much more extra / tourney titles.
List of the titles:


S1 PLAT TOURNAMENT WINNER x3 / S1 PLAT TOURNAMENT WINNER
S2 GRAND CHAMPION
S3 GRAND CHAMPION - RNG CHAMP
S5 GRAND CHAMPION
S6 GRAND CHAMPION
S8 GRAND CHAMPION - RNG CHAMP - DUNK MASTER

S8 GC TOURNAMENT WINNER
S9 GRAND CHAMPION - RNG CHAMP - DUNK MASTER - FLOOR DESTOYER
S9 GC TOURNAMENT WINNER
S10 GRAND CHAMPION - RNG CHAMP - DUNK MASTER
S10 GC TOURNAMENT WINNER x3 /
S10 GC TOURNAMENT WINNER

Current ranks:

ranks.png

Price: 70€
Can negociate but low offers will be ignored


Contact: DM here or on discord: @ sapino



Payment through PayPal F&F - I can also take USDT and Skrill

I don't mind using a middleman, as long as the buyer pays fees. I DO NOT go first.

My discordrep page: https://discordrep.com/u/358602676721811456
​
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Do you have any esport decals on this acc?
 
P
None sorry
There is almost no items
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top