BOUGHT (Epic Games) SSL S1, S3, S6, S8

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Platforms
  1. PC
Original Owner
Yes
(44 reviews)

AkBy

Level 74

Trade Guardian Orders: 26

(100%) (44 reviews)
Country
Netherlands
Member Since
Sep 10, 2021
Country
Netherlands
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
To contact me DM on here or Discord - Akane.#7159

Heya!
I am looking for an Epic Games account with the following titles on there:

S1 SuperSonic Legend
S3 SuperSonic Legend
S6 SuperSonic Legend
S8 SuperSonic Legend


I know it’s a specific request, but I’m hoping there is someone out there with this and that is willing to sell it.

Original Owner information is preferred! If you are not the OG owner or you don’t have OG information, then you must have some sort of rep sheet on here!!

if you have a STEAM account with these titles on there, then please also let me know. On first hand, I am specifically looking for an Epic Games account, but I am willing to consider STEAM accounts.

Don’t come with ridiculous prices.

I will be paying with PayPal.

Thank you for looking! 🙂
​
 
Contact Chat Now
Discord: akane.abyssssss
ID# 706193406770282517
Payment options:
  • Paypal
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
To contact me DM on here or Discord - Akane.#7159

Heya!
I am looking for an Epic Games account with the following titles on there:

S1 SuperSonic Legend
S3 SuperSonic Legend
S6 SuperSonic Legend
S8 SuperSonic Legend


I know it’s a specific request, but I’m hoping there is someone out there with this and that is willing to sell it.

Original Owner information is preferred! If you are not the OG owner or you don’t have OG information, then you must have some sort of rep sheet on here!!

if you have a STEAM account with these titles on there, then please also let me know. On first hand, I am specifically looking for an Epic Games account, but I am willing to consider STEAM accounts.

Don’t come with ridiculous prices.

I will be paying with PayPal.

Thank you for looking! 🙂
​
Added :)
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top