WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Accept Offer And Trade.
Hello, i am new with this game. I am trying sell Magia Record (Eng version) Starter Accounts 4*. So if you interesting my accounts please contact me at :
Gmail : [email protected]
Discord : Shewas#3624
Accept Paypal Only.
- Thank you.
Have a nice day/dream.
----------------------------------------------Fresh Starter Accounts--------------------------------------------
Act 7
.Sold out
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
.
.
----------------------------------------------Playing Accounts---------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------$5 Accounts-----------------------------------------------------------
Pre-order.
-
Sold will remove
Hello, i am new with this game. I am trying sell Magia Record (Eng version) Starter Accounts 4*. So if you interesting my accounts please contact me at :
Gmail : [email protected]
Discord : Shewas#3624
Accept Paypal Only.
- Thank you.
Have a nice day/dream.
----------------------------------------------Fresh Starter Accounts--------------------------------------------
Act 7
.Sold out
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
.
.
----------------------------------------------Playing Accounts---------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------$5 Accounts-----------------------------------------------------------
Pre-order.
-
Sold will remove
Contact
Chat Now
Discord:
FP2870
ID# I dont remember userID :)) Payment via Paypal.
ID# I dont remember userID :)) Payment via Paypal.
Payment options:
- Paypal
- bitcoin
Last edited:
