- Rating
- 0.00 star(s)
- Country
- Indonesia
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello, want to selling my wuthering waves account with 14 limited + 9 sign. Details account below :
•Server : SEA
•UL : 80
•MC : Female (changeable)
•Login : kuro game (I will surrender the google account)
•Original Owner
•For price I'm looking for $90
•For payment I only accept PayPal FnF & Wise (willing to use middleman as long buyer pay the fee)
•If you interested at my account, you can message me here or reach me on discord : septiangawi
•Can clears end game content like ToA & Whimpering Waste
•All region map 100% explored
•Banner limited character : 22/80 (rate on, ready for Hsin)
•Banner limited weapon : 41/80
•Detail limit Characters & Sign Weapon :
-Aemeath + Sign
-Hiyuki + Sign
-Qinxiao + Sign
-Suisui + Sign
-Yangyang SP + Sign
-Augusta RC2 + Sign
-Carlotta + Sign
-Yinlin + Sign
-Chisa + Sign
-Shorekepper
-Denia
-Lynae
-Iuno
-Rebecca
•Server : SEA
•UL : 80
•MC : Female (changeable)
•Login : kuro game (I will surrender the google account)
•Original Owner
•For price I'm looking for $90
•For payment I only accept PayPal FnF & Wise (willing to use middleman as long buyer pay the fee)
•If you interested at my account, you can message me here or reach me on discord : septiangawi
•Can clears end game content like ToA & Whimpering Waste
•All region map 100% explored
•Banner limited character : 22/80 (rate on, ready for Hsin)
•Banner limited weapon : 41/80
•Detail limit Characters & Sign Weapon :
-Aemeath + Sign
-Hiyuki + Sign
-Qinxiao + Sign
-Suisui + Sign
-Yangyang SP + Sign
-Augusta RC2 + Sign
-Carlotta + Sign
-Yinlin + Sign
-Chisa + Sign
-Shorekepper
-Denia
-Lynae
-Iuno
-Rebecca
Last edited:
