SOLD Endgame NADMO account - 5 U Ranks, Goddra deckbuff and more! Server Alpha

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Thread Types
Single Item
Server
Alphamon
Original Owner
Yes

NeoHelios

Level 36

Trade Guardian Orders: 3

(100%) (3 reviews)
Country
Germany
Member Since
Jan 1, 2020
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
0
Hello! I'm looking to sell my longstanding NADMO Gameking account because I personally lost enjoyment in the game. Rather than letting the account rot however, I'm looking to sell it to someone who can use it and find enjoyment in it! The account exists since 2013 and as such has the benefits of having a large amount of Battle Tags in the warehouse. Additionally you will be able to clear every endgame Dungeon, with the exception of the new Nightmare DG!



What's not shown in the screenshots:
  • Every SSS+ obtained, including Ordine Awaken, Exa X, Alter-B and Zwart D!
  • Every SSS obtained, including every X Digimon and Ordine!
  • Every X Digimon obtained!
  • Tons of consumables (Buff items, Battle tags, Platinum Banana, Cake, etc)!
  • SKD% Suit, Lv10 EXP Wings, Yellow Arena Wings for Mimi Tamer



What's shown in the screenshots:
  • Paladin Mode Awaken (Lv156), PF Clone, 2x Light Breakthrough, F2 25/25, Ruler of Light Lv3
  • Goddramon (Lv160), PF Clone, 2x Fire Breakthrough, F1 24/25 F5 11/25, Guardian of Fire Highest + Hand of Healing High
  • Holydramon U (Lv150), 1x Vaccine 1x Wind Breakthrough, F1 24/25 F4 11/25, Ruler of Wind High + Hand of Healing High
  • Susano Extreme (Lv150), PF Clone, No Breakthrough, F4 20/20, No Memory Skills
  • Zeed Awaken (Lv150), PF Clone, No Breakthrough, F2 25/25, Virus Master Lv4 + Guardian of Darkness Lv3
  • 6 Slot Digivices (Susa DG/Chimera DG) for Paladin Mode, Goddra and Zeed
  • Chimera Earrings, 2 Gulus Bracelets, Colo Ring, 2 Ghost Keyrings
  • Good Seal Master stats
  • 80% in D-Unit, Master Title obtained
  • SSS+ Fusion at 8/10 Pity, meaning another additional U Rank with little cost
  • Goddra Deckbuff (one of the best ingame) + more



Price for the account is 2000$ and I only accept money via PayPal FnF; preferably using EpicNPC middleman service. Buyer pays fees for the middleman service.
Price can be negotiable depending on your offer, but I would prefer to receive the price I'm asking for.
 
Payment options:
  • Paypal
  • Wise

Attachments

  • arenaring.png
    arenaring.png
    78.4 KB
  • deckbuffs.png
    deckbuffs.png
    222 KB
  • drghostkeyring.png
    drghostkeyring.png
    65.7 KB
  • dunitmaster.png
    dunitmaster.png
    64.8 KB
  • fusionpity.png
    fusionpity.png
    22.5 KB
  • goddra.png
    goddra.png
    164.6 KB
  • goddravice.png
    goddravice.png
    76.5 KB
  • hazardnecklace.png
    hazardnecklace.png
    71 KB
  • holydra.png
    holydra.png
    189.8 KB
  • kimeraearring.png
    kimeraearring.png
    76.3 KB
  • paladinawaken.png
    paladinawaken.png
    160.4 KB
  • paladinvice.png
    paladinvice.png
    76.4 KB
  • sealmaster.png
    sealmaster.png
    20 KB
  • susanoextreme.png
    susanoextreme.png
    155.8 KB
  • vbghostkeyring.png
    vbghostkeyring.png
    59.6 KB
  • vitalbracelet1.png
    vitalbracelet1.png
    68 KB
  • vitalbracelet2.png
    vitalbracelet2.png
    74.5 KB
  • zeedawaken.png
    zeedawaken.png
    156.3 KB
  • zeedvice.png
    zeedvice.png
    78.6 KB
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • TRADE GUARDIAN TRANSACTION
Trade Guardian transaction successfully completed for $1,500.00
 
I wish I can buy the account but I dont have that much money,that's why I asked for renting, your account is very very good,

I wish you have good time selling it

(about renting dont worry man the market almost doesnt have any extractor kit so i will not steal any U , that's if i have that much money to buy extractor i will not come here to seek another account)
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top