Selling Endgame MSF 130+ mil TCP, 290/291 toons, Ares/Illuminati/Annihilators @G19

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Mobile OS
  1. IOS
Type
High End
Type
  1. High End
Original Owner
Yes

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jun 2, 2024
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
  • Seller pays TG fees.
  • For sale by original owner.
  • Eligible for any top 10 alliance.
  • Level 100 account at more than 120 million TCP.
  • Includes 1-diamond Captain Britain at g19.
  • Both DD7 runs have been completed and Mephisto is maxed.
  • 290/290 characters at 7 red stars or higher.
  • 60+ characters at g19.
  • All top characters at 2 or 3-diamonds. See screenshot for a sample.
  • All raid, war, cosmic crucible, and arena teams are full-built.
  • Lots of resources/orbs. Too many to list atm. You won’t have trouble upgrading almost anyone.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9742.jpeg
    IMG_9742.jpeg
    537.1 KB
  • IMG_9744.jpeg
    IMG_9744.jpeg
    264.4 KB
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
I’m interested in buying this account, how we can proceed?
 
P
Sent you a DM as a follow-up from our conversation yesterday. If I don’t hear back, I’ll assume you’re not interested. Thank you.
D
I’m still interested but due to the fact i lost $1000 from the scam i only have $2000 remaining to buy the account. But definitely interested
P
Appreciate the offer. It’s a bit low.
Damn I wish! My account is currently 108 million tcp got maxed out mephisto too. I’d love to upgrade but not realistic for me
 
P
No worries. As I mentioned in DM, it’s a really high-end account that’s already fine-tuned for DD8.
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top