SOLD Endgame High end LV353 CP 624B Full Codex heroes, a lot of MAXed

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Mobile OS
  1. Android
  2. IOS
Type
High End
Thread Types
Single Item
Original Owner
Yes
(11 reviews)

Geksov

Level 59

Trade Guardian Orders: 10

(100%) (11 reviews)
Country
Russia
Member Since
Jan 1, 2020
Country
Russia
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Im selling my TOG New World account I've played since 1st day - havent so much time to play more =(

I have all SSR+ and SSR heroes. A lot of maxed (check screenshots)}
Account LVL. 352/ Combat power 624B/ Adventure 63-13
Shinsu blessing MAXed lv.10
Shinsu Link 521-541
A lot of items and Ignition Weapon (I have played every day - no single day missing)
I can link it to dummy e-mail - and give it to you.

We can contact by Discord or Telegram @Geksov
Price: 150$ (10% if Paypal)
Payment: we can use Middleman (you pay all fees), but its not my first selled account - check my rewiews!

I accept USDT (Tether USD, or Telegram wallet on TON) or you can pay by Boosty (Paypal or card)
 

Attachments

  • photo_5427257341541213975_y.jpg
    photo_5427257341541213975_y.jpg
    75.2 KB
  • photo_5427257341541213985_y.jpg
    photo_5427257341541213985_y.jpg
    49.8 KB
  • photo_5427257341541213978_y.jpg
    photo_5427257341541213978_y.jpg
    146.7 KB
  • photo_5427257341541213979_y.jpg
    photo_5427257341541213979_y.jpg
    141.3 KB
  • photo_5427257341541213980_y.jpg
    photo_5427257341541213980_y.jpg
    139.8 KB
  • photo_5427257341541213981_y.jpg
    photo_5427257341541213981_y.jpg
    137.2 KB
  • photo_5427257341541213982_y.jpg
    photo_5427257341541213982_y.jpg
    129.1 KB
  • photo_5427257341541213983_y.jpg
    photo_5427257341541213983_y.jpg
    62.1 KB
  • photo_5427257341541213984_y.jpg
    photo_5427257341541213984_y.jpg
    75 KB
  • photo_5427257341541213976_y.jpg
    photo_5427257341541213976_y.jpg
    86.2 KB
  • photo_5427257341541213977_y.jpg
    photo_5427257341541213977_y.jpg
    148.2 KB
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Great service, quick replier, and also very helpful! Would go back and buy again!

Great service, quick replier, and also very helpful! Would go back and buy again!
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top