Endgame Account 10m+ PP

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

DrippinSauce

Level 54

Trade Guardian Orders: 10

(100%) (6 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Nov 27, 2016
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hi,

I am looking for a $3k Top Plat Quality Account with Siphi, Nekret, Warlord, Hegemon, Krisk, Tormin & other top Void & Non Void Arena champs, etc. Preferably speed lead with 380+.

Please feel free to check my reviews here and historical purchases and sales.

Will use EPIC MM, feel free to message me. Let me know, thanks guys!

Can talk more here or on discord:
vain#3083

No scammers, it won’t work, I won’t go first and I prefer Epic NPC Middle Man.
 
Last edited:
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top