- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- Indonesia
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello EPICNPC,
I am selling my account (Reason for sale, I just need some cash right nowy).
Open Price: $22 USD
Payment : Cryptocurrency, Paypal, Wise
Accept MM but fee for buyer
More info about this account in this screenshoot below or you can chat me on discord : 5thgideon
Below are the details :
Account linked to google and I will give you the google account.
Stages : 8918
Level : 914
Server : 351
CP : 3G 6M++
Rubies : 1.2M++
Summon Heroes Ticket : 4K
Summon Pets Ticket : 6K
Heroes : 178/192
Pets : 44/47
Dungeon
Tower : 601F
Gold : 334
Exp : 334
Knight : 335
Relic : 338
Pet : 322
Four Lords of Old
- Teo 1☆
- Yeonhee 5☆
- Kyle 5☆
Four Lords
- Lu Bu 1☆
- Sun Wukong 1☆
- Ace 0☆
- Rin 0☆
Collab Heroes
- CheongMyeong 6☆
- Iseol Yu 4☆
- Baekcheon 3☆
- Yunjong 2☆
- Jogeol 4☆
I am selling my account (Reason for sale, I just need some cash right nowy).
Open Price: $22 USD
Payment : Cryptocurrency, Paypal, Wise
Accept MM but fee for buyer
More info about this account in this screenshoot below or you can chat me on discord : 5thgideon
Below are the details :
Account linked to google and I will give you the google account.
Stages : 8918
Level : 914
Server : 351
CP : 3G 6M++
Rubies : 1.2M++
Summon Heroes Ticket : 4K
Summon Pets Ticket : 6K
Heroes : 178/192
Pets : 44/47
Dungeon
Tower : 601F
Gold : 334
Exp : 334
Knight : 335
Relic : 338
Pet : 322
Four Lords of Old
- Teo 1☆
- Yeonhee 5☆
- Kyle 5☆
Four Lords
- Lu Bu 1☆
- Sun Wukong 1☆
- Ace 0☆
- Rin 0☆
Collab Heroes
- CheongMyeong 6☆
- Iseol Yu 4☆
- Baekcheon 3☆
- Yunjong 2☆
- Jogeol 4☆
Payment options:
- Paypal
- bitcoin
- USDT, USDC
Last edited:
