SOLD [emea] ACCLAIM 56, all characters, almost all exotics, a lot of pulls to do

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Mobile OS
  1. Android
  2. IOS
Thread Types
Single Item
Type
  1. High End
Original Owner
Yes

Nicoach

Level 36

Trade Guardian Orders: 2

(100%) (3 reviews)
Country
Italy
Member Since
Dec 30, 2020
Country
Italy
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello,

I'm selling my personal D1 account. Is a [EMEA] HIGH END account, acclaim 56 but you have a lot of materials, you can level up your acclaim and your favourite characters.

Helshest t3
Gwin t3
Estela t1
Others 5* are t3+

You can complete easly all activities with all 5 stars characters. All artifact sets are ready.

I also have a lot of pulls, you can do 2 full rotation on new characters.

I have ultimate battle pass and daily log in bonus already payed for 1 month.

I sell it for $100
, I spent a lot more for build it. I accept Paypal F&F, bank transfer, Hype, Revolute. We can use Middleman but all fees are on buyer. Reasonable offers are welcome, but don't waste my time.

Contact me on discord #nicoach.

 
Last edited:
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top