- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
Hello MMOBAY community!
I am putting up my gem from this past WOTLK expansion. This account has a 80 ALLIANCE resto/ele shaman, and a 80 ALLIANCE DK (6k+ gs with heroic Bryntroll). And yes, I do have OO ID scan and SQA!
For the shaman:
3/5 Wrathful Elemental pieces (Chest/Shoulders/Head)
1/5 Wrathful Resto piece (Legs)
OVER 3,000 ARENA POINTS! Also has the rating to buy WRATHFUL GLOVES!
6.1k+ GS for Ele/Resto PVP sets, and 6.2k~ for RESTO PVE.
Has the 2200 achievement for 3s for this season - makes it so much easier to find arena teams 2k+.
Over 30k gold!!
I have much rep and TWV. I have not had any bad deals so far. And this is a very secure account - I have had it for almost half a year. I am looking for a price $250+ via Paypal-verified or WU. Not accepting offers from people with less than 5 rep. I will offer a lower price to those who are TWV/highly repped!
Please post on this thread before contacting me. I can provide more information then
I am putting up my gem from this past WOTLK expansion. This account has a 80 ALLIANCE resto/ele shaman, and a 80 ALLIANCE DK (6k+ gs with heroic Bryntroll). And yes, I do have OO ID scan and SQA!
For the shaman:
3/5 Wrathful Elemental pieces (Chest/Shoulders/Head)
1/5 Wrathful Resto piece (Legs)
OVER 3,000 ARENA POINTS! Also has the rating to buy WRATHFUL GLOVES!
6.1k+ GS for Ele/Resto PVP sets, and 6.2k~ for RESTO PVE.
Has the 2200 achievement for 3s for this season - makes it so much easier to find arena teams 2k+.
Over 30k gold!!
I have much rep and TWV. I have not had any bad deals so far. And this is a very secure account - I have had it for almost half a year. I am looking for a price $250+ via Paypal-verified or WU. Not accepting offers from people with less than 5 rep. I will offer a lower price to those who are TWV/highly repped!
Please post on this thread before contacting me. I can provide more information then
